- These Terms and Conditions are the Lottery rules. By entering the lottery, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- This lottery is being promoted by and on behalf of Trinity Hospice & Palliative Care Services.
- For the purpose of the Gambling Act 2005, this lottery is defined as a ‘Society Lottery'.
- This lottery is licensed by the Gambling Commission.
- To enter the lottery, you must be resident in Great Britain and aged 16 (sixteen) or over.
- There are 13 weekly cash prizes winners although additional prizes could be offered from time to time.
- All tickets are priced at £1.
- All lottery entry sales are final and no refunds shall be made at any time. All entrants acknowledge that their payment of £1 per ticket to enter the lottery does not guarantee that they will win any prize.
- A delay in us receiving payment from Direct Debit or payroll may lead to members not being included in a particular draw.
- The draw for the prizes will be made weekly on a Friday. You do not need to be present at the draw to win the lottery. A list of winners will appear on our website www.trinityhospice.co.uk or is available by phoning us on 012563 359362.
- If a cash prize is awarded, this will be made by cheque in the name of the entrant only.
- Trinity Hospice reserves the right in exceptional and unforeseen circumstances to substitute any of the non-cash prizes acquired for the lottery for a similar prize at Trinity Hospice’s absolute discretion.
- Full payment for each ticket must be received either in the form of cash or cleared funds before the ticket can be entered into the draw. Only tickets for which full payment has been received either in the form of cash or cleared funds are eligible to win the prize.
- The winners of the lottery prizes will be notified by letter.
- All entrants are solely responsible for providing Trinity Hospice with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and Trinity Hospice will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the entrant has provided. In the event that an entrant changes their contact details, they will be solely responsible for advising Trinity Hospice of the change.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to take part in promotional activity and Trinity Hospice reserves the right to use the name and address of the winner, their photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity unless prior notification has been received.
- Each game number is unique. A randomly selected game number will be issued with the confirmation of entry. Any member may subsequently request an alternative game number if they wish at any time and this will be issued providing that it has not already been allocated to an existing member.
- Lottery membership can be cancelled at any time by notifying Trinity Hospice in writing, by phone or via e-mail.
- Trinity Hospice shall not be liable to the member for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:
- Any delays or failures in the postal service or other delivery methods used by Trinity Hospice or the member from time to time.
- Any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by Trinity Hospice for the administration of the lottery.
- Any delays or failures in the Banking system used by Trinity Hospice or the member.
- Any refusal by Trinity Hospice to accept registration of an individual as a member or the cancellation of a member.
- Any failure to enter a chance into the draw.
- Any event beyond the reasonable control of Trinity Hospice
20. Nothing within these terms and conditions shall create or should be construed as creating any form of contract between any entrant and Trinity Hospice
21. Any complaints relating to the lottery should be sent in writing to Trinity Hospice giving full details of the complaint and supporting documentation.
22. Trinity Hospice is committed to protecting the member’s privacy. Data that is collected from the member is used lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and is used solely for the purpose of processing lottery chances, subsequent entry into the lottery draw, and informing winners that they have won a prize.
23. Any member has the right to access the information held about them. To obtain this information, please contact Trinity Hospice in writing.
24. Trinity Hospice will not sell, rent or grant access of any personal data to any third party without express prior permission.
25. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, the decision of Trinity Hospice shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
26. Trinity Hospice reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If Trinity Hospice does this, it will publish the amended rules.
27. Trinity Hospice reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules.
28. The Trinity Hospice member responsible for the promotion of the lottery is David Houston, Chief Executive Office.
29. Neither Trinity Hospice nor our lottery management company shall be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any indirect or consequential loss suffered by you in relation to your participation in the Lottery (including loss of the opportunity to enter the Lottery and / or the chance of winning a prize).
30. Each entrant should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for their reference.
31. This lottery is a form of gambling. Participants are encouraged to gamble sensibly. Should gambling become a problem we recommend you contact the GamCare helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visit their website on www.gamcare.org.uk
32. A copy of these rules may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Trinity Hospice at Low Moor Road, Bispham, Blackpool, FY2 0BG
33. The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Terms and Conditions and Trinity Hospice and all entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.