Places are now fully booked for The Big Jump 2021!
However you can register for another date of your choosing and take one giant leap for Trinity!
Whether you’re looking for a personal challenge, to mark a milestone occasion, to raise money for the hospice or to celebrate the life of a loved one, Trinity has just the opportunity for you with the 2021 tandem skydive!
We are delighted to be returning to the skies. In order to resume skydiving and, in accordance with the latest UK Government guidance, all airfields will be operating with the following measures.
- All skydivers (including tandem students) entering the Dropzone will be required to complete a Covid-19 declaration.
- Temperature checks will be in place. Anyone with a temperature over 37.8oc will not be allowed to enter the Dropzone.
- All skydivers & spectators must wear a face covering. Please bring your own gloves if you wish to wear them.
- All instructors are required to wear a full face helmet.
- Spectators are limited to 2 per student.
- Safety brief, gearing up and preparation will take place outside, weather permitting.
- Do not travel to the Dropzone if you develop Covid-19 symptoms or advised to self-isolate by NHS Track & Trace.
At certain airfields, additional restrictions on top of the above may be required. All participants will be contacted before their jump and made aware of the requirements they will be expected to follow.
We are constantly reviewing government guidelines and if necessary we may need to cancel your skydive due to government guidance. An alternative date will be offered, if the skydive is cancelled due to Covid-19.
After the success of our 2019 Big Jump, we are inviting you to join us again in 2021!
This exhilarating experience is not only a fantastic opportunity for you to step out of your comfort zone and do something extraordinary, but a way for you to show your support for Trinity Hospice.
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an experienced parachute instructor at all times
- Jump from at least 10,000 feet – just like the professionals
- Freefall down to 5,000 feet – falling through the air at 120 mph!
- Ride the parachute down to the ground – we teach you how to steer onto the drop zone
- Landing controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove that you have completed a ‘two-mile high’ Tandem Skydive!
Where is the airfield?
The airfield is ten miles from Lancaster town centre. Once your online booking has been received and processed, full confirmation details will be sent to you, including a map and directions to the airfield.
How the event supports your local hospice
Here are Trinity Hospice we believe in living well, right to the end. That’s why we are here for patients for every step of their journey when hopes for a cure have faded – whether they are visiting our Day Therapy Unit for support, guidance and companionship, receiving care from our Clinical Nurse Specialists at home, in a care home or in hospital, having visits from our volunteer Hospice Neighbours or receiving the very best end-of-life care either in the hospice or through our Hospice at Home service.
We can only be there for every single person across they Fylde coast who needs us because of the generosity of people like you, who give so generously and take part in our events to help up make a very important difference.
How do I book my place for a FREE jump?
For more information please download our Skydive Information Leaflet here.
If you’ve seen enough and are ready to book your place you can register now