Trinity Hospice, Bispham
Light up a Life 2023
We are delighted to see the return of Light up a Life this December
We hope that you’ll be able to join us for our service here at the hospice on Sunday 10th December, 4pm.
As in previous years, our service will be held in our beautiful hospice gardens. There will be a number of readings and hymns before our Christmas trees are lit up in memory of loved ones- the most poignant part of our service. The occasion will be a chance to remember those no longer with us and reflect on memories we continue to cherish.
Details about our in-person service below.
Make a donation
As well as dedicating a light, you may also like to make a donation towards Trinity’s care this winter.
Trinity Hospice is not part of the NHS but a charity, which for the past 37 years has been able to support families across the Fylde coast thanks to the incredible kindness of our local community. 3 out of every 5 of our patients is paid for by our community, which is why your generosity is hugely appreciated.
With your support, we’ll continue to look after local people and their families throughout the holiday season – including Christmas day – as we do throughout the rest of the year. It’s thanks to the kindness of our supporters that we are able to do this.
Whatever you are able to give, we are all extremely grateful here at Trinity Hospice. Thank you.
Please note that whilst you are still able to make a dedication(s), these will not be included in our virtual service or Book of Dedications if submitted after 10am on 17th November.
Our online service will be available to watch here on our Trinity Hospice YouTube channel, from 4pm on Sunday 10th December through to the beginning of January.
- You don’t need to let us know if you’re attending.
- The service starts at 4pm prompt and lasts around 45 minutes. Please arrive in good time to allow time for parking and walking to the garden.
- Free parking is available in our large carpark as you come up Low Moor Road (FY2 0BG). Spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis. Please avoid parking on Edmonton Place, which is across from the hospice.
- The weather has unfortunately taken a turn, so we strongly advise wearing waterproofs and layers. You may also wish to bring an umbrella. Please also wear appropriate footwear for being stood in the garden, potentially on the grass.
- Our indoor tree and Book of Remembrance is available to view in the Chapel both before and after the service. Again, ensure you leave enough time to get to the garden for 4pm if you plan to visit them beforehand.