Fundraising is a fantastic way to support Trinity, your local charity.
Whether you decide to organise your own event, fundraise at work or take part in one of our regular planned events, there really is something for everyone:
- Take part in one of our annual fundraising events such as Colour Splash, the summer Bike Ride or Light up a Life
- Organise your own event in aid of Trinity Hospice or Brian House Children’s Hospice – you probably have loads of ideas
- Fundraise at work – you might like to be part of our annual Corporate Challenge
- Fundraise at school – we can come and talk to youngsters about the work of the hospice
- Join one of our local Friends Groups – between them they have raised £1 million for us over the years!
- ‘You save, they give’ – Bank with Furness Building Society, who will donate in line with your savings at no cost to you.
Download our Fundraising Pack for more inspirational ideas on how you can support our work. Every pound raised makes a big difference, helping to pay for our compassionate care.
Through fundraising and voluntary donations we must raise around £5 million every year: we can’t do that without your help and generosity.
Getting involved in an event can be great fun – whatever your age.
For more information call us on 01253 359362 or call in and see us at the hospice.