Location: Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre
We need enthusiastic, energetic and committed individuals to help us raise vital money through our retail activities, from manning the till in one of our growing portfolio of shops and helping to sort donated items to keeping shop floors stocked and inviting, and inputting items for sale online through our eBay shop.
We have a role to suit everyone!
We’re busy getting all of our charity shops ready for re-opening, in line with Covid-19 restrictions, and we need volunteers to help with what could be one of our busiest periods to date, especially as we are in the process of opening new shops. We have roles in the following areas:
- EBay volunteers – selecting products and inputting items online through our eBay shop, packing items for posting
- Book volunteers – sorting through donated books and preparing them for sale online or in our shops
- Merchandising volunteers – preparing shop displays to create a warm and inviting shop floor
- Cashier volunteers – working on the till in your local Trinity Hospice or Brian House shop
- Stock processing volunteers – checking donated clothing at our Donation Centre and pricing for sale online or in store
- Sales floor volunteers – keeping your local shop tidy and well stocked
We’re seeking volunteers who:
- Can work as part of team and like interacting with people
- Are friendly, enthusiastic and able to encourage others
- Have great people skills and are good communicators
What we offer you:
- A chance to meet lots of new people
- The opportunity to use your skills to raise money for our work
- The chance to share your skills and experience
- The opportunity of working as part of a team of dedicated volunteers.
- Training and support to build new skills
All we ask is that you are able to commit to a minimum of half a day, or four hours, per week, plus attendance at any specific training as requested.
For more information or to apply, please complete the application form or telephone 01253 952575 or email email@example.com