Integration at End of Life – Stronger TogetherThursday 28th March, 2019 at 8:30am To Thursday 28th March, 2019 at 2:30pm
Trinity Hospice Conference Centre
Here at Trinity Hospice, Dr Susan Salt is hosting this conference on integration at the end of life. The event takes place on Tuesday 28th March 2019, between 08:30 – 13:00. (Lunch included)
This event is free to any health or social care professional with an interest in Palliative and End of Life care and is aimed at the Fylde Coast area, to encourage local health and social care professionals to continue and improve partnership working around palliative and end of life care.
- Dr Susan Salt – Clinical Senate Member and Medical Director, Trinity Hospice
- Dr Adam Janjua – Chair Fylde Coast End of Life Strategy Group
- Dr Andrea Whitfield – Associate Medical Director Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust and Consultant in Palliative Medicine
- Dr Harriet Preston – Clinical lead for Palliative and End of Life Care, Blackpool Teaching Hospital
- Dr Amy Gadoud – Senior Clinical Lecturer in Palliative Medicine, Lancaster University and Community Consultant in Palliative Care
Dr Susan Salt is hosting this on her last working day at Trinity Hospice. There will also be an opportunity following the conference for anyone who would like to say their goodbyes to stay for light refreshments from 13.30 until 14:30.
To book your place(s) please email Jane Dunbar-Dempsey at email@example.com or call 01253 359386 ext 149.