Annual Event Pass 2019
Please ensure you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions before purchasing the annual event pass 2019
- Participants must submit an official registration form with the correct non-refundable registration fee.
- By purchasing the annual event pass the named holder will receive participant packs and be permitted entry to the following events:
Bubble Rush – Saturday 6th April 2019
Beaverbrooks Blackpool Fun Run – Sunday 12th May 2019
Beaverbrooks Bike Ride – Sunday 9th June 2019
Colour Splash – Saturday 27th July 2019
Night Run – Wednesday 28th August 2019
Neon Memory Walk - Saturday 7th September 2019
Santa Dash – Sunday 1st December 2019
- Any under 16’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult, who has also registered for the event.
- Transfer of places is not permitted. If you are unable to attend the event after registering, please email email@example.com or call 01253 359362.
- By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during the events to be used to publicise or report on the event and Trinity Hospice generally. Should special dispensation be required, it is the responsibility of the participants to inform Trinity Hospice of such requirements.
- By purchasing the annual event pass the named holder fully agrees to the terms and conditions of each event which can be found at trinityhospice.co.uk
- Participant packs will be posted to the address provided at purchase of the annual event pass. Packs will be posted out no later than 4 weeks prior to the event dates.
- Trinity Hospice reserves the right to update its terms and conditions in relation to the Annual Event Pass at any time