Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket for the Trinity Hospice annual fundraising ball you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Fees and cancellation
- Tickets are available to purchase at £55 per person or £500 for a table of 10. Once purchased tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are transferable. You must notify Trinity Hospice immediately if you plan to transfer your tickets to another person as we will need their details.
- Trinity Hospice accepts no liability if an event is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
General Terms & Conditions
- If Trinity Hospice has to cancel the event, our liability in the event of cancellation is limited to a full refund of the event fee only.
- We aim to ensure the commencement of the event, however should a decision be necessary to postpone or cancel the event, participants are encouraged to look out for updates via Trinity Hospice social media channels.
- It is essential that you advise us of any food allergies/ preferences prior to the event.
- We will not refund any travel or hotel costs associated with the cancellation of an event.
- Trinity Hospice is unable to accept liability for any injury, loss or damage, however arising, or for cancellation of the event for any reasons outside our control.
- You must be at least 18 years of age one day prior to the date of the event.
- All attendees confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during the event to be used to publicise or report on the Annual Fundraising Ball and Trinity Hospice generally. Should special dispensation be required, it is the responsibility of the attendees to inform Trinity Hospice of such requirements.
- Trinity Hospice reserves the right to update its terms and conditions in relation to the Annual Fundraising Ball at any time prior to the event.
For any enquires please contact the fundraising team on 01253 359362.