35 Hours per week
Salary £23,377 pro rata
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager to join our team to manage our current store in Cleveleys working 35 hours per week.
The role will involve the following:
- ensuring the smooth running of the store and that there is sufficient staffing and stock.
- delivering the sales and profit targets within the store through effective management, motivation and leadership within a team comprising of paid staff and volunteers.
- exceeding customer expectations by delivering high quality of customer service and adhere to all policies and procedures.
- working closely with the Area Manager and the donation centre to ensure the effective day to day running
of the store trading business.
- developing and supporting appointed Sales Supervisors efficiently and effectively through mentoring, training and motivating.
You will be working alongside a committed team and most importantly helping to raise vital income to ensure Trinity Hospice can continue to provide care to people across the Fylde Coast.
Our Staff Benefits:
- 38 days annual leave each year, pro rata (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Various Health and Wellbeing benefits including annual flu and Covid-19 vaccinations, access to complementary therapy and counselling.
- Pension scheme, or NHS Pensions are transferable
- Maternity/Paternity benefits
- Being part of an organisation with an exceptional reputation
To apply for this role please send your CV along with a covering letter by email to Julie.email@example.com
Closing date – 06 December 2023