Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Working in partnership to support your local Hospice
Our annual Santa Dash is back on Sunday 2nd December 2018. Starting outside Blackpool Sandcastle Water Park, over 1,400 Santa’s will run, jog or walk along Blackpool Promenade in support of their local Children’s Hospice. This is a fun filled family event perfect to kick start the festive season.
About Brian House Children's Hospice
Since opening in 1996 Brian House has cared for many local children and families. As a special part of Trinity Hospice’s family of services, Brian House costs over £1.2 million a year to run and your support this year will enable this vital service to continue for the children who need us today and in the many years to come.
Brian House meets complex needs, providing support for the family and care for children who will not be cured of their illness. Our respite care, which we provide at regular intervals, gives families the opportunity to experience times of relief and normality. When a child’s life is limited it puts enormous pressure on every member of the family as they try to cope with the emotional, practical and financial implications.
Our services are provided free of charge to the families that we support however the majority of our funding comes from the generosity of the public and local businesses.
We have a number of existing sponsorship opportunities to help you support this fantastic event and the many local people and their families we care for.
In return for supporting the costs of our annual Santa Dash, we can offer you the opportunity for value-for-money advertising for your business. This allows you to raise the profile of your brand whilst demonstrating your support and commitment to your local Hospice and the people it cares for in your community.
Sponsorship can help your organisation:
- Improve brand perception
- Raise awareness on a local level
- Reach a specific target audience
- Extend your market share
- Help you meet your corporate social responsibility objectives
Help make the festive season truly special by being a key sponsor for our annual Santa Dash.
- Five FREE participant places
- Your business logo included on all running participant numbers (approx 1400 participants)
- Your business logo included in general pre and post communication on Trinity Hospice’s website with link to your company website, our website has an average of 6,500 unique visitors a month
- Your business logo included in the participant pack, sent out prior to the event (if corporate sponsorship agreement reached prior to mail out)
- Photo and PR opportunities pre-event, on the day and post event
- 2 x crowd control barriers with space for branded banners at start line
Thank you for considering supporting us by sponsoring Santa Dash, for informal discussions or to request further information please contact our Corporate Fundraiser Janet in the fundraising team on 01253 359387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org