Please ensure you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions before registering to take part in the Blackpool Night Run
Participants must submit an official registration form
- Following your registration we will send you a registration pack which will include hints and tips to support your fundraising. All sponsorship will go toward patient care provision at Brian House Children’s Hospice
- Participants taking part in the Blackpool Night Run pledge to raise a minimum of £30
- We expect the event to have over 3,000 participants with a number of under 16’s taking part. The minimum age for participant is 8 years old; all under 16's must be accompanied by a responsible adult, who has also registered for the event.
- By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during the event to be used to publicise or report on Blackpool Night Run and Brian House Children’s Hospice generally. Should special dispensation be required, it is the Transfer of places is not permitted. If you are unable to attend the event after registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01253 359362
The race will start promptly at 8.30pm on Wednesday 28th August with an estimated finish time of 10:00pm. We reserve the right to impose a cut off time, to allow the site to be cleared of participants, equipment and litter prior to the road closure ending.
- The Night Run is a Fun Run suitable for all abilities.
- The event will be controlled by a number of marshals. For the safety of yourself, other participants and the spectators, please abide by any instructions issued by the marshals.
- The wheelchair race will commence at 8.20pm, if you would like to take part in this race please contact the event organiser at email@example.com
Sponsor forms are included in your entry pack and must be returned as soon as possible after the event, along with all the lovely funds you have raised. Sponsorship can also be raised via an online sponsor form which can be set up at justgiving.com/trinitycare
- Please ask all those who sponsor you to tick the Gift Aid box where applicable, so we can make their donation go 25% further for our patients.
- We ask that all sponsorship and donations are returned to Trinity Hospice by 30th October 2019. By doing so, Brian House Children’s Hospice can make sure that we are on target to achieve best possible care to those who need it. You can return your funds via cheque made payable to “Brian House Children's Hospice”, along with your sponsorship form to Trinity Hospice, Low Moor Road, Blackpool, FY2 0BG, or alternatively you can hand deliver your funds to our main reception between 9-9pm Monday to Sunday.
- All funds raised by your participation in events in support of Brian House Children’s Hospice are raised for the sole purpose and benefit of Brian House Children’s Hospice (registered charity no. 511009) and those who receive the support from its services.
Prior to the event, each participant will receive an individual participant number. Please ensure you complete the contact information on the reverse and wear this number to the event. All participants must be accounted for throughout the route. These numbers are unique to you and therefore must not be swapped with other participants.
- Participants are responsible for their own safety at the event
- For your safety and enjoyment of the event, we ask that you follow and adhere to the instructions given by the event organisers and event marshals.
- If you are unable to complete the 7.5km route in full, you must inform an event marshal that you are unable to continue and hand in your participant number. First Aid assistance can be sought if required.
- No dogs are allowed on the course at any time.
- The Blackpool Night Run involves a level of sustained physical activity. Participants make the decision to take part and must be satisfied that this activity is suitable for them as individuals. Neither Trinity Hospice nor its affiliates can be held accountable for aggravation to illness or injury sustained due to participation in this activity. Participants are recommended to seek advice from their medical practitioner prior to taking part in this event, and make provisions to ensure their safe participation.
- We strongly advise that all participants wear appropriate footwear and clothing to ensure their safe and enjoyable participation.
- Participants are asked to come equipped with whatever necessary clothing, medication and nourishment is required to enable enjoyable and safe participation in this activity.
- We aim to ensure the commencement of the event, however, should a decision be necessary to postpone or cancel the event, participants are encouraged to look out for updates via Trinity Hospice and Brian House Children’s Hospice social media channels.
- Should alterations to the planned activity be necessary to ensure safety of our participants, we will give prior notice either before the event or on arrival to the event of any alterations made.
- Alcohol is not permitted at the event. Trinity Hospice and Brian House Children’s Hospice reserves the right to disqualify anyone who is under the influence of alcohol, whether consumed prior to commencement or during the event. This is done in order to prevent risk to the safety and enjoyment of yourself and others.
- By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during the event to be used to publicise or report on the event and Trinity Hospice and Brian House Children’s Hospice generally. Should special dispensation be required, it is the responsibility of the participants to inform Trinity and Brian House Children’s Hospice of such requirements.
- Trinity Hospice and Brian House Children’s Hospice reserves the right to update its terms and conditions in relation to the Night Run at any time prior to the event.
Use of your information