1. Participants must submit an official registration form with the correct, non-refundable registration fee.
2. All participants must be over the age of 18. However a child over the age of 14 can participate as long as they provide a notice of parental consent and must be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian on the evening.
3. By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taking during the event to be used to publicise or report on the Fire Walk and Trinity Hospice generally. Should special dispensation be required, it is the responsibility of the participant to inform Trinity Hospice of such requirements.
1. Trinity Hospice cannot be held responsible for loss, damage or injury suffered by any entrant personally or to their property as a result of their participation in the Fire Walk.
2. All entrants must take responsibility for their own health and safety. If you do have any medical conditions that can affect your participation in the event then please consult your doctor prior to registration. Please bring with you any medication or aids you may need on the evening.
3. Due to the nature of this event, the fire walk may not be suitable for people with a disability. Please contact Trinity Hospice or Fire Walk UK to discuss this matter further before registering your place on the event.
4. For your safety during the event we ask that you follow and adhere to the instructions given by the event organisers. No walker will be allowed to walk, before signing the liability waiver.
5. We kindly ask that NO DOGS are brought along to the Fire Walk. This is in the best interest of your family pet and all those participating.
6. Alcohol is not permitted at the Fire Walk and any participant who is under the influence of alcohol before or during the event will be refused entry and asked to leave.
7. Please wear comfortable clothing during the event. This is an outdoor event and you will need to dress appropriately for the weather. When completing the Firewalk challenge you will be required to remove your shoes and socks.
8. If wind speeds of 40 mph or above are forecast then the event will not go ahead due to safety reasons. In the unforeseeable event that the Fire Walk cannot take place on 2nd October 2021, we will arrange another date and this will be offered as an alternative. Refunds will only be given if the Fire Walk is cancelled by Trinity Hospice or Firewalk UK and an alternative date not arranged.
9. If you are unable to attend the event, you must inform Trinity Hospice prior to the event. If you are unable to continue with the event or require any medical assistance on the evening we ask that you inform one of the event organiser’s immediately.
10. First aiders will be in attendance at this event.
1. When completing the challenge there will be no open flames, there will be hot coals, embers and ashes. The coals can reach temperatures as hot as 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. You will receive full training on the correct way to safely walk on hot coals and if you follow the instructions from the event organisers no burns should be sustained.
1. Trinity Hospice and Firewalk UK are committed to ensuring the safety of all participants.
2. Participants must ensure they are following current UK government guidelines and practice safe social distancing measures.
3. If government restrictions prevent the training session to be conducted indoors on the evening of the event, participants will be supplied with details to complete online training which must be completed prior to the event date.
4. If restrictions prevent the commencement of the event participants will be supplied with an alternative date.
5. Please note that as government guidance changes we will provide updated guidelines and a participant code of conduct to our participants.
1. This is a sponsored event and your support and the sponsorship you raise is so important to help us continue to provide our services. As your entry fee only covers the cost of the event we have kindly asked that you please secure a minimum sponsorship of £50 per person.
2. All funds raised by your participation in events in support of Trinity Hospice are raised for the sole purpose and benefit of Trinity Hospice (registered charity no. 511009) and those who receive the support from its services.
3. Your sponsorship form is included in your entry pack and must be returned as soon as possible after the Firewalk along with any funds raised by 31st October 2021.
4. Tick the gift aid box where applicable, so we can make your donations go 25% further for our children. Imagine how much more funds Trinity Hospice would receive, at no extra cost to you, if everyone eligible ticked this box.
5. You can pay in your sponsorship via cheque to Trinity Hospice, Low Moor Road, Blackpool, FY2 0BG, drop off your sponsorship form and any monies you have collected or donate online at https://secure.trinityhospice.co.uk/makedonation/ and leave a note in the comment box. If you have set up an online fundraising page through www.justgiving.com then you do not need to do anything further.
Trinity Hospice reserves the right to update its terms and conditions in relation to the Firewalk at any time prior to the event. All participants will be provided with any updated terms and conditions in advance of the event or on the day of the Firewalk. By registering for this event you are agreeing to follow these terms and conditions.