Virtual Beaverbrooks 10k Fun Run - Terms and Conditions
- Participants must submit an official registration form with the correct, non-refundable registration fee.
- All ages are welcome to take part in the Virtual Beaverbrooks 10k Fun Run, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Virtual Beaverbrooks Fun Run pack includes a multi-purpose headband, sponsorship form and medal which will be posted out to participants.
- Participants can complete their Virtual Run anytime, anywhere until throughout the month of May.
- COVID-19: Participants must ensure they are following current UK government guidelines and practice safe social distancing measures.
- Participants taking part in Trinity Hospice virtual events do so entirely at their own risk and are 100% responsible for selecting a safe route to run.
- The Virtual Beaverbrooks Fun Run involves a level of sustained physical activity. Participants make the decision to take part and must be satisfied that this activity is suitable for them as individuals. Trinity Hospice cannot be held accountable for aggravation to illness or injury sustained due to participation in this activity.
- We strongly advise that all participants wear appropriate footwear and clothing, Please make sure to wear something hi-vis if training at night to ensure safe and enjoyable participation.
- If you are taking part on your own please inform your next of kin, don’t forget to carry a fully charged mobile phone
- Participants can raise sponsorship via an online sponsor form which can be set up at justgiving.com/trinitycare or by setting up a Facebook Fundraiser at https://www.facebook.com/fund/TrinityHospiceAndBrianHouseChildrensHospice/
- Please ask all those who sponsor you to tick the Gift Aid box where applicable, so we can make their donation go 25% further for our patients.
- All funds raised by your participation in events in support of Trinity Hospice are raised for the sole purpose and benefit of Trinity Hospice (registered charity no. 511009) and those who receive the support from its services.
How to provide evidence
- After completing your Virtual Beaverbrooks 10k Fun Run, participants can submit a photo of yourself taking part or alternatively a screenshot/photo of your Strava route/ fitness tracker/ treadmill display. You can either post this on the Trinity Hospice Virtual Beaverbrooks 10k Fun Run Facebook page or email it to email@example.com .
- By emailing photos to us, you agree to give Trinity Hospice permission to use your photos for future marketing purposes.
- Trinity Hospice reserves the right to update its terms and conditions in relation to the Virtual Beaverbrooks 10k Fun Run at any time prior to the event.