Fundraising doesn't have to be a direct ask for donations; there are lots of fun and creative ways to raise funds. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Hold a bake sale at your school, community group or place of work. Take a look at our Bubble Rush recipes for some ideas!
- Buy lots of snacks (healthy and not so healthy!) and let people know they can help themselves in return for a donation of their choice
- Put on a a coffee morning
- Make a hamper and raffle it off (our charity shops sell new and used items you could buy to use)
- Host an event and ask people to pay an 'entry fee'. Think cheese and wine night, games or quiz night, bingo, a girls' pamper night or even just a get together.