Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions as this will help prepare you better for your jump.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. If you are jumping for a charity and wish to recover reimbursement of the booking deposit and the cost of the training and the jump, you must raise the minimum sponsorship money appropriate for your chosen jump as detailed on the 'Free charity jumps' page on this website. If you are purchasing the jump for yourself the cost for the training and the jump must be paid on the day of the training and this payment is totally non-refundable even if you do not jump for any reason.
2. If you are buying a gift voucher the full cost of the jump must be prepaid as indicated on the Book Online form. This includes a £70 non-refundable booking deposit as referred to in 3 below and the remainder which represents the fee for the jump and all associated training which is passed on by Skyline Promotions Ltd to the parachute centre who are solely responsible for these elements. Gift vouchers are refundable within the first 28 days subject to a £30 administration fee. Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months but can be transferred to another person within this period.
3. All booking deposits are completely non-refundable and are payable to Skyline Promotions Ltd and cover various costs including without limitation assisting you to find an airfield where you may carry out your jump and in the case of gift vouchers the design and printing of the voucher. Such booking deposits are valid for twelve months from the date of booking and should the jumper not be unable to complete their jump due to inclement weather alternative arrangements will be made. 'Open dated' gift vouchers may be redeemed at any time within this twelve month period.
4. Should your jump be cancelled due to Force Majeure, bad weather or any other cause that affects the safe operation of The Event no refunds shall be made by Skyline. Force Majeure is any event or circumstances which Skyline could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid including actual or threatened war, riot, civil strive, national emergency, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, prohibitive government regulations, pandemic, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all other events beyond the reasonable control of Skyline. Accordingly you are strongly recommended to take out appropriate insurance cover which will reimburse you in the event of cancellation due to the aforementioned risks.
5. Should the weather be unsuitable for jumping on the day it will be up to the jumper to return to the parachute centre on another occasion(s) if necessary to complete their jump.
6. A fee of £50 will be charged for all cancellations or changes of jump date made by you. A fee of £100 will be charged for any cancellations or date changes made by you within 48 hours of the booked date. This will be taken automatically from the card you entered when paying your £70 booking deposit This is in addition to the standard prices indicated on this website.
7. Once a specific date has been booked, you will automatically become bound by the terms and conditions that individual operator may
8. Skyline Promotions Ltd in consideration of the payment of the booking deposit will take all reasonable steps to arrange the jump at your nearest available parachute centre but since parachuting is a very popular sport, we may be forced to offer you an alternative due to lack of availability at some centres. Skyline Promotions Ltd acts as your agent in arranging for the jump and not as the agent for the parachute centre. Skyline Promotions Ltd use only those parachute centres which are affiliated to the British Parachute Association as the National Governing Body of the sport. Accordingly, no representations or warranties of any kind are made by Skyline Promotions Ltd as to the suitability, capability, quality of training or operation of any parachute centre. Any queries or complaints with regards to these aspects should be referred to the parachute centre concerned.
(In this section 'you' refers to the jumper)
- For a tandem skydive you must be at least 16 years old; for static line jumps and AFF you must be aged between 16 and 55 inclusive. For all jumps you must weigh under 15 stone with your weight in proportion to your height. Please note some centres have lower weight limits - please contact us for details.
- The principal medical restrictions for all jumps are diabetes, epilepsy, fits, recurrent blackouts, heart or lung disease, mental illness and some cases of asthma but if you are in any doubt please contact us for further information. All jumpers are required to sign a medical form before their jump declaring their fitness to take part - this will be sent to you upon receipt of this Reservation Form but is also available on request. Those under the age of 18 will need the medical form signed by a parent or guardian; anyone with medical conditions listed on form 115A will need to have form 115B signed by their doctor.
- On payment to the parachute centre of the fee for the training and the jump, all jumpers are covered by the British Parachute Association Liability Insurance Policy up to £5 million for liability to Third Parties. Please note that this does not cover the jumper or their dependants for personal injury including death. All jumpers are therefore strongly recommended to take out their own insurance cover for personal accident benefits to whatever level they consider appropriate. They can do this in conjunction with their own insurance broker.
Parachuting is an adventure sport and participation in such sports necessarily involves a risk of injury or death regardless of the standard of training, supervision and equipment employed. I voluntarily accept all the risks inherent in the sport and I agree for myself and my personal representatives to indemnify and hold harmless Skyline Promotions Ltd against any claim or claims whether on my own account or from third parties arising out of any accident or incident resulting in any loss or damage (including bodily injury and death). By completing your booking on-line you are confirming that you have read all the above sections marked Booking Terms and Conditions, Medical Restrictions, Insurance, and Important Notice, and understand and agree to be bound to those terms and conditions and to comply fully with the same