Playing at Royal Lytham and St Annes Golf Club
- Trolleys and Caddies
Trolleys can be hired from the Professional's Shop. A limited number of caddies are available but only by prior arrangement with the Professional's Shop on 01253 720094. Buggies are not permitted on the Championship Course.
The Club is not liable for the property of Visitors. Please look after your property at all times and ensure that valuables are not left unattended in cars. A key operated lockers is made available to all Dormy guests.
Etiquette and Slow Play
- We understand that every golfer does not play to the same standard or at the same speed. It is most inconsiderate to hold up players behind you and to do so would ruin their day. PLEASE CALL THEM THROUGH.
- Our bunkers are very difficult even when properly raked - unraked bunkers can be virtually impossible. Please do not leave a bunker without raking it.
- Help us to keep the Course in fine condition: please replace divots and repair pitch marks.
- Golf shoes are required on the Course but are not permitted upstairs in the Clubhouse.
- Trainers are not permitted on the Course or in the Clubhouse.
- Smart tailored shorts with acceptable knee length golfing socks are permitted on the Course but not upstairs in the Clubhouse.
- Ladies Shorts must be knee length and short skirts are not permitted.
- Trousers must be smart. Denim jeans and track suits are not permitted on the Course or in the Clubhouse.
- Shirts must be smart and have collars and sleeves. Shirts must be worn inside the trousers or shorts.
- Hats and outerwear are not permitted upstairs in the Clubhouse.
- Jackets and Ties are required for Dinner and should be worn throughout.
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted on the Courses, the practice facilities or in the Clubhouse.
For further information please visit www.royallytham.org