Fundraising for your challenge
There are two payment options for this challenge
All participants are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £125
Option A: Fundraise
Raise a minimum of £1,600 in sponsorship and receive your challenge for FREE. You can choose to raise the full amount of sponsorship to ensure your event costs and minimum amount to Trinity Hospice are all covered.
Option B: Self-Funded
Pay a one off fee of £800 to cover your own event costs and committee to raising a minimum of £800 in sponsorship.
- Participants are required to make their own way to/from London including transport of bike
- The registration fee is non-refundable
- The tour costs are 50% of the minimum sponsorship level
- The first 80% of this minimum sponsorship is due 12 weeks before the event
- Those who self-fund their place will receive an invoice for the tour costs 14 weeks before the event
- All participants are responsible for their own passports and any necessary visas
- Tour costs do not include travel insurance which is compulsory
- Dinner on the ferry on day 1 and lunch on day 5 are not included