Starr Gate Beach
Run, jog or walk through 7 coloured paint stations
Blackpool’s most colourful beach event is just four days away!
Unfortunately online registration for the Colour Splash is now closed but don’t worry, you can still sign up on the day.
On the day entry opens at 10am and with prices as follows:
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children OR 1 Adult & 3 Children): £54.00
You’ll also get your bumper entry pack which includes:
- I love Trinity drawstring bag
- Super snazzy glasses
- Team Trinity headband
- Temporary tattoo
- Fabric Colour Splash wristband
- Pouch of powdered paint (more to buy on the day)
- Sponsorship form
- Participant number
Join us on the beach at Starr Gate and pass through SEVEN Colour Splash paint stations, where you will be covered with powdered paint by our Colour Splash Squad. You’ll head down the beach for 1.5km towards St Annes, do a u-turn and head back up the beach to the finish line.
We encourage participants to wear a white t-shirt so that it ends up all the colours of the rainbow! Ideally team it with trainers and shorts/leggings which you don’t mind getting covered in coloured powder paint. At this time of year and with the current heatwave, we strongly suggest wearing sun lotion and bringing a hat and sunglasses too.
- There will be toilets at the event however there will not be showering/changing facilities.
- Bag drop is available for a small donation (items will be left at your own risk)
- There is a free bottle of water at the end of the course for every participant. You can also buy refreshments from the snack food stand or ice cream van which will be on site.
- Free parking can be found in and around Starr Gate, although this is limited so we recommend getting public transport (the tram stops at Starr Gate), car sharing or getting a lift.
- Spectators welcome! Bring your friends and family to cheer you on and to take photos and videos of you having the best time.
Under 16 years old: £14
At Trinity Hospice we provide compassionate care on the journey towards the end of life. By 2020 we want everyone on the Fylde Coast to have access to good end of life care in the place they choose: the hospice, the hospital, a residential nursing home or their family home. With your entry fee just covering the cost of the event, any additional donations or sponsorship will go directly towards care for families in our local community. There’s no minimum sponsorship requirement but we do ask that every participant try to raise over £30. By taking part and fundraising you help us to continue to provide this much needed care.
Terms and conditions
For full terms and conditions please click here
If you are interested in becoming a paint station sponsor please email email@example.com
If you would like more information about the Colour Splash please contact Kayleigh on 01253 359355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org