21 Hours per week
£10.90 per hour
Trinity Hospice is one of the best known charities on the Fylde coast. Together with its dedicated children’s hospice, Brian House, we support more than 2,000 patients and families each year, believing everyone on the Fylde coast deserves access to the very best end of life care.
We are currently looking for a Sales Assistant to join our team based in our store in Thornton.
The successful candidate will join us on a permanent basis working 21 hours per week.
You will be working alongside a committed team and most importantly helping to raise vital income to ensure Trinity Hospice can continue to provide care to people across the Fylde Coast.
Our Staff Benefits:
- 38 days annual leave each year, pro rata (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Various Health and Wellbeing benefits including annual flu and Covid-19 vaccinations, access to complementary therapy and counselling.
- Pension scheme, or NHS Pensions are transferable
- Maternity/Paternity benefits
- Being part of an organisation with an exceptional reputation
To apply for this role, please send your CV along-with a covering letter to Julie.email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 06 December 2023