Our Memory Tree is a beautifully designed artwork displayed within our Hospice main reception, offering a unique and meaningful way to remember a loved one whilst helping to raise funds for Trinity.
Leaves on the tree can be engraved with a name and displayed for a year for a minimum donation of £60 or a minimum monthly regular gift of £5. You may even choose to display your leaf for multiple years.
This Memory Tree has been kindly donated by an anonymous donor, allowing 100% of the money raised from engraved leaves to be spent directly on care for our patients and their families. Trinity Hospice would like to extend our thanks and appreciation for this very generous support.
Read about how the Memory Tree has been of help to Chris Walne, one of our valued supporters.
If you would like to celebrate the life of a loved one by having their name engraved on a leaf please download the Memory Tree leaflet. You are welcome to dedicate more than one leaf, let your leaves grow on the Memory Tree for as long as you wish, and help our tree grow year on year.
If you choose to pay each month, your leaf will remain on the tree for as long your monthly contribution continues. Alternatively, if you choose to make a one-off contribution, we will place your leaf for an entire year. After this time, you’ll have the opportunity to renew your leaf for another year. If you prefer, you can also fundraise for your leaf. Please get in touch with us to learn about the different ways you, your friends and family can get involved.
Each leaf helps deliver care – your gift will enable us to provide our crucial services to local patients and families.
One leaf for a year can help Trinity Hospice provide:
- An entire day in our Day Therapy Unit for one patient, providing crucial physical and emotional support
- A Community Nurse visit to an adult or child in the comfort and familiarity of their own home
- Three full hours of care for a patient with a life-limiting illness in our In-Patient Unit
Two leaves, or one leaf for two years, can help Trinity Hospice provide:
- An entire day in our Day Therapy Unit for two patients
- Two Community Nurse visits for a local family
- Six full hours of In-Patient care for one patient
Four leaves, or one leaf for four years, can help Trinity Hospice provide:
- An entire day in our Day Therapy Unit for four patients
- Four Community Nurse visits for a local family
- 12 full hours of care for a patient in our In-Patient Unit
For more information please talk to a member of the Fundraising Team on 01253 359362.