By getting involved with Trinity Hospice and Brian House Children’s Hospice you and your company can make a real difference to our patients and their families.
Here are some of the ways you can join our team:
Getting your colleagues involved and working together on a fundraising project is great fun for staff, and our fundraising team has the experience and resources you need to maximise your income and get the most from your event. Ask us for a Fundraising Pack full of inspirational ideas.
If you and your colleagues are looking for an escape from the office why not try something different with one of our new and exciting overseas challenge events? For more information call us on 01253 359362.
How would you like to see your company logo alongside Trinity or Brian House at one of our events? The cost of staging our annual events has risen over the years and we are always looking for corporate supporters who are able to help through sponsorship opportunities.
- Radio advertisement on Radio Wave FM and staging on the night. Cost £1,000
- T-shirts for all our walkers. Cost £2,000
- Food and beverages. Can you help us treat all our walkers to a well deserved bacon sandwich and hot drink after their midnight walk?
- Can you donate any treats to our ladies goody bags?
- Radio advertisement. Cost £500
- Santa suits for all our dashers. Cost £1,000
Annual Fundraising Ball
- Sponsorship opportunities exist for our Annual Fundraising Ball. Please call Linzi Young on 01253 359376 to discuss how you can get involved. 2015 is Trinity’s very special 30th anniversary event.
Charity of the Year
Selecting Trinity Hospice as your Charity of the Year is a great way to unite staff and get them working together, whilst making a difference to many local families. If your organisation has a matched giving scheme, you can help raise even more for hospice care in Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre.
For more information about supporting our work, or to arrange a visit please contact our Fundraising Team on 01253 359362.
Remember that because we are a local charity, money raised for us stays right here on the Fylde Coast, helping local people.