Calling all local businesses! The £50 challenge is back and it is bigger and better than ever!
After taking a break in 2017 the £50 challenge is back and we challenge your workplace to come and take part.
What’s the idea?
The idea is simple; teams are given a £50 note, generously donated by one of our supporters and from there, teams will have 4 months to turn that investment fund into as much money as you possibly can. You can enter your business as one whole team or set up some healthy in-house competition and register more than one team.
So why take part?
- It is a fantastic opportunity to use all your entrepreneurial skills to develop and deliver innovative and fun ways to raise money to get as much return back from the £50 as possible
- Your business will be supporting your local hospice to help local people with an incurable illness to live well and die with dignity and choice
- The challenge provides you with a platform to promote your business and network with other participating companies
- It will help to enhance your business profile as you will be able to engage with your suppliers, customers (as well, as family and friends)
- It offers an inspiring and creative team building exercise for you and your colleagues
To take part, order your info pack from Janet Atkins on 01253 359362 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In previous years our teams have come up with some amazing ideas from skydives to race nights and from family fun days to bake-offs, and quiz nights. The list is endless and gives you scope to be really creative!
As well as raising pounds, teams can earn extra money by us soft crediting them – by getting involved in volunteering at the hospice, by taking part in our big events such as the Bubble Rush or 10k Fun Run and also by donating goods for our shops.
Challenge commences … 1st May 2018
So what are you waiting for?
Do something amazing this year and sign up for the £50 challenge 2018!
Contact Janet Atkins on 01253 359362 or email email@example.com
£50 Challengers this year (so far):
We are supporting Brian House as we are a business which caters for family holidays so it’s a no brainer to support a local Children’s Hospice.