Bark in the Park
The only event where your dog can take the lead. In aid of Brian House Children’s Hospice.
A sponsored dog walk starting and finishing at Lawsons Showground, following a 5k route.
On completion of the walk all dogs will be presented with their own special medal to slip on their collar – a lasting memory of their day with us.
Online registration is now closed. Please call 01253 359362 to register your dog via phone, alternatively please enter on the morning no later than 10am.
Remember raising money is easy with Justgiving, simply visit www.justgiving.com/trinitycare to create a free online fundraising page for you and your dog.
Go on ask your family and friends to give your pouch a pound and help raise money for Brian house Children’s hospice
Condition of Entry:
- All dogs must be fit, healthy and used to walking similar distances
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old and fully vaccinated
- All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
- Owners must provide water and dog bags for their dogs during the walk
- The organisers cannot be held responsible for any injury, accident, loss, damage or public liability
Date(s) - 26 May 2012
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM