Brian House Children’s Hospice would not be able to provide care and support for our children and their families if it wasn’t for the generous contributions we receive from the local community.
We receive only a fraction of our annual running costs from the Government – we rely on voluntary donations to keep our doors open.
Whether you are an individual, company or a community group there are many ways you can support our ongoing work.
- Make a donation
- Join our lottery for a weekly chance of winning £1,000
- Take part in one of our events
- Fundraise for us by organising your own event
- Visit one of our charity shops – Blackpool and Cleveleys
- Volunteer at Brian House
- Join the conversation about Brian House on Facebook and Twitter
- Remember Brian House Children’s Hospice in your Will
Supporting us can be great fun! To find out more about what you can do please visit our Support Us section